21 January 2008

I'm it

Bhappenings decided to tag me so here goes, I have time to do this today thanks to #1.

THE "RULES":Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are the 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about myself...

1. I am a very healthy person. I get exteremly ill about once every 2 years. I get really ticked off at work when everyone phones in sick and I am left to do all their work plus mine. For the most part they really are sick and I am just jealous that they get the day off. Therefore, on days like today I don't feel bad at all. Nope, I don't feel one single ounce of guilt for not going to work today. I called in sick because I was in need of a mental health day. This is how I take my sick days. Now, I only take them when there really is a need. In the past I have taken a mental health day during serious boy problems, when my wife left me for Switzerland, and today.. because I am so overwhelmed with wedding stuff and the responsibilties that I have, I just needed a day off to breath and catch up. I had a melt down last night and need to recover.. this may take 2 days. Not sure yet. Not taking ones sick days is like wasting money. Physically or mentally sick = same thing.

2. When I phone my grandparents I always get nervous when the grandfather answers. He has dementia and likes to play games on the phone.

G: "P-cute.... we don't have any of those here"
P: "I know, cause I am at home... can I talk to grandma now?"
G: "Who's that? Those aren't here either..."
P: "You know, your lovely wife..."
G: "I have a lovely wife?"

That is generally how the conversation goes plus or minus a few details until my grandma picks up. One day his dementia is going to turn into full blown alzheimer's and the conversation ain't gonna be pretty.

3. I am a bad sport. Because I am so freaking cute I have always gotten away with cheating in little ways here and there. It usually works to my advantage. Now that I am accoustomed to said cheating I have to watch my back. My soon to be brothers-in-law aren't as found of my cuteness as my finance is...

4. I hate crumbs on the kitchen counter. Do us all a favor and clean up after yourself.

5. When in the *shower I follow a strict routine. It is as follows:

a. get hair really wet
b. shampoo hair and rinse
c. condition hair, let set while
d. washing body
e. shave (very optional)
f. rinse conditioner
g. towel dry while standing in the tub

* said shower takes palce ~ every other day

6. I never have time to go to the library anymore and it is starting to make me angry.

I don't have 6 blogging friends to tag, and bhappenings has already tagged the sisters, so I take the liberty to change the number to 3.

Iggy
Birdette
Diane

Have fun,
xoxo
p-cute

0 woot-woots!: