24 March 2014

A Two Two!

My heart is in so many places as my baby boy turns TWO tomorrow.  It's in the bathroom feeling really weird when I found out I was pregnant. It's in my bedroom, crying on my bed, not answering any calls/doors/texts because I was so overdue and I was so sick of it... so dramatic. It's in the delivery room, after I found his soul in the stars and he was in my arms. It's in those first months when he wouldn't ever stop crying. It's in the Thank You cards I wrote to all the angels that brought me food those first few weeks and it all tasted like freaking gold! It's watching that little first smile, that first roll, those first teeth, and those first wobbly steps, that first word (mama), and the first taste of real food. Oh my heart is just everywhere. This boy is so loved. He is the dream come true I never knew I had.


Zero:

One: 

Two:





Dear Jude, I love you, you little stinker. You are one sweet little boy full of wonder, laughter, and ants in your pants. Also, the fastest little racer I've ever seen. Happy Birthday to you!


2 woot-woots!:

Dave and Rashelle said...

Happy birthday dear Jude! I love his pictures! :)

his little lady said...

Oh my, all of these pictures are just about the sweetest!!! Even the crying one ;)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com