24 January 2013

Thursday

Mostly I have not been on the internets these days because I am too busy mourning the swift growth of my blonde baby boy. Saying 'where does the time go?' is a necessary thing for all parents and probably makes some people roll their eyes because it is all a mom or dad ever asks. There is something about the passing of time that seems like such a shame. Dan and I often talk about the happiness we feel in this very instant doing this or that with Jude and how much of a shame it is that 'just like that' it gets away from us. Time doesn't put up a fight, take my bribes, or change its ways. I guess I am grateful for it really. I know it is not all bad and that it is not intended to be so. But still. And I'm sure I will be happy for that next minute to come once Jude starts driving me up the wall and I just want to pee in peace. So I've been told.

Why else have I not been on the internets? Not much funny stuff is happening. Funny stuff is my favorite. Then I got all fired up to blog the other day but instead starting watching Half The Sky and couldn't bring myself to the narcissism that is blogs. I do think that everyone can definitely benefit from a little Jude in their lives though, so I shall leave you with some of my favorite moments wherein I was able to get my phone out before that moment slipped away.


Photobucket
Cheerio On Lip

Photobucket
Red Nose Smiles

Photobucket
Favorite Book

Photobucket
Little Pinchers

I am excited that it is 2013 now though- I like to write 3's much more than I do 2's.




Photobucket

1 woot-woots!:

Betina said...

It is a sad sad fact that stop growing kisses do not work.