04 April 2013

Shuffle Steps

 photo c4471a55-5c7a-4ce8-b85a-b371e33dcb50_zps050cfcc4.jpg

Of course stuff like this happens when Dan is out of town. I had salmon and yams for dinner but didn't think this little dude would be very interested, so he had 'Jude Cakes' (aka Toddler Pancakes) and cottage cheese, and oranges, and corn, and green smoothie... However. As I sat on the kitchen floor with my plate of orange food and butter (it's true), Jude satisfied playing with a plastic Easter Egg, his radar went off. Mom's eating! Over he came, laughing, and insisting on some baby tax. I gave him the salmon because the last few times he tried it his pink little tongue pushed it out of his mouth followed by large scowls. However. This time he wanted more. The butter, I think. I kept moving my plate and he was laughing and laughing about it and probably didn't even realize that while reaching for my omega-3-fatty-acids he took a few ency wincy shuffle steps. AHHHOHMYGOODNESS! I about died right then and there. Of course Dan is out of town and missed it. hashtagsadface.  I feel it in my bones- this little one is going to take off running a lot sooner than he should, in my opinion.

2 woot-woots!:

Nawana said...

That boy!!! He SO has your cheeks! Congrats on the first steps :)

Dave and Rashelle said...

GO Jude GO!! And of course Dan was out of town. That always happens!:(