14 May 2013

The Weekend

 photo 77cd48f9-6c39-452a-a2f0-190c2e788109_zps22cf7c2e.jpg


 photo 1ccbc1a0-0870-4993-af50-89720e5f6b60_zps1c75059b.jpg
Thanks Auntie Eve for Jude's dapper tie, so cute it almost killed us!! She got it here

Hey, ho, let's go, yo. I don't know why I write like that just there. Sometimes I feel cooler than I actually was am. So yeah, Mothers Day round up. It was lots of fun and a lot better than last year. Last year Jude screamed the whole bloody day and I remember telling Dan that it was one of the worst days ever. I can be so dramatic sometimes, but if you were there you would have felt the same way. I remember being super sad I didn't get to go to church. I was so sad because I love getting actual physical things back from church since we pay so much tithing. I mean, I know I get to use the facilities and there is that crumb of bread I get every week, but I still have this consuming desire to actually put my hands all over something that was bought with my sacred funds that is mine. Is that weird? I like a physical manifestation of my commandment keeping. A return on my investment, if you will. Whether it be a darn potted flower or fancy truffles, I want it. I want them all. I bought them! Put it in my hands! I guess maybe I could go visit that mall my church built- perhaps it would satisfy that need as well? (eye roll)

This year was better though. I got the potted flower and gave it to my LGBT neighbors to plant in their flower bed as we don't have one, Jude didn't scream once, meals were made for me (and cleaned up!), we got to visit with some great friends from Calgary, and I got an item from my Amazon Wish List so basically a win-win. I already waxed poetic about the blessings my holy uterus has brought unto me so please see posts below about being a Mother. That one was for Betina, wink wink.

That's it, just a quick Tuesday night post to let you all know we had a rather nice Sunday and tomorrow I'll announce the winner of the baby moccs. I'm thinking everyones names will go in a hat and Jude can pick the winner... till then, xoxo!!


1 woot-woots!:

Eve said...

patience, seriously SO FUnny!@!!!!