11 March 2013

Just Some Rambles

Judie Pants is a very busy little boy. Nearly a year old and already he seems to be done with his mother. Well, not really- when he bangs that big head of his all he wants is me. And I guess there is still the milk thing. He does love to play games with me so maybe I'm getting a little carried away here. A busy busy boy whose future I can already see. It shall include but not be limited to: getting into everything, quickly.

 photo photo-1-2.jpg
March 2012, Mama and her Blob (boob too ;), I know you were thinking it)
He used to be such a little blob. Sleeping, eating, and the occasional stares into space or the ceiling fan. Now Judie Pants moves like the wind. He is fast and full of destruction. Still no walking but he cruises along anything he can get his little paws on and can stand on his own for quite a few consecutive seconds. Of course, I think he is the smartest little guy out there and I often tell him "Jude, you practically cured Cancer just then!".

 photo photo_zps055996fc.jpg

He's too fast for my iPhone to capture even. You get the picture. And we must do something with Dan's collection here as soon as possible.... he's learning how to open those suckers up! A dangerous skill indeed. 




0 woot-woots!: