20 March 2013

Wednesday

Long time no blog! How you doin'? Dan and I have been knee deep in sick baby. Sick babies are so sad. We thought his fever broke yesterday afternoon, but boy we were wrong. Instead his temperature just took a dive, turning his lips blue, and then went right back up as he was about to go to bed. Poor little nugget. So far he has been fever free since he woke up so I'm hoping this is the end of it. If it's not the end, at least he looks happier.. we'll take what we can get.

 photo c79f25cf-0134-472a-b35a-7472e552743e_zps1f78e2dd.jpg


Go away sickness and don't come back! Don't you know Jude has a birthday to celebrate? PEOPLE, he will have graced this good land for 52 weeks on Monday. Wow. Now, because my baby is growing up I'm probably going to have to have another one. Mostly because who wants to read a blog with an older baby on it? Yawn. We all know that little babies are much more blogable than older babies. I can't help myself from being drawn to the blogs with the tiny babies on them versus those featuring larger babies. I'm just sayin'... and can you? That's what I thought. In no way do I mean to discriminate as I'm a firm believer that all children are adorable and special and amazing... but those tiny toes and froggy legs...premium blog material! Jude better be an interesting larger baby or I'll be all "help yourself to the crisper drawer for lunch sweetie, Mommies reading a tiny baby blog".  I kid! Kind of.

His hair. I know, something needs to be done. I just can't bring myself to do it. Any suggestions? You should see the back, mullet material. And it's awesome. I much prefer a little boy with a shaggy head of hair but am coming to the conclusion that maybe that grow out phase will have to wait until these sweet wispy strands are replaced with something a little more sturdy. Please, does that even seem logical? We need some hair help over here.

And that is our Wednesday. Finally a healthy boy who is turning one who probably needs a hair cut.

xo


1 woot-woots!:

Kailey said...

I have no advice on the hair. I still haven't cut Lucas' and his little mullet is past his shoulders. I can't stand to cut his curls off because I'm afraid they won't come back!! So for now I live with a scraggly little child.