16 April 2013

Saturday Pictures

I'm just going to warn you - below is perhaps the cutest boy this side of the Mississippi. You might die. I think I should take my big person camera with me more often. I am very slowly learning how to use it a little better and jeepers, is it ever nice to have keepers like these for that one time when I'll get off my lazy youknowwhat and actually do some framing. Ha! I now present to you: Some Pictures From Our Weekend When We Walked The W & OD Trail and Played at the Park. A really nice Saturday indeed.

 photo 78c801ce-e568-46ee-b47c-4612a26124be_zpseb7c8360.jpg

Baby in a blossoming tree! Complete with some hair issues- we like to call it 'wind swept'.


 photo DSC_2158_zps19444c96.jpg

Taking the convertable for a cruise. He really enjoyed it.

 photo DSC_2111_zps30a067a9.jpg

Stopping for a picture on the trail and looking generally handsome in all respects.

 photo DSC_2119_zpsdb7c2e35.jpg

The only way to eat Cheerios is a fist full at a time. This ensures that at least one will make it into your mouth and the 36 others will mark your path lest you get lost on the return trip. (Costco and Target, an official apology: I'm very sorry for the trails he leaves in your wonderful consumer establishments.)

 photo DSC_2122_zpsc191afbe.jpg

This one may help you understand why we can't bring ourselves to cut these golden locks just yet- those curls! In the words of Lucille Bluth "That hair!" (we are getting ready for 5/26 over here... ekkkk!!!)

 photo DSC_2124_zpsc8fa59af.jpg

And just to make myself feel better about missing those ever so dramatic and droopy cherry blossoms at the Tidal Basin- these are just as good.. . but not gifts from Japan. Hmmm... I'll keep on telling myself that, huh. 

I'll take ten Saturdays just like you all in a row please. Like ducks.


3 woot-woots!:

Dave and Rashelle said...

Jude is indeed so dang cute! And I am loving his curls! Also, you've got a hidden talent going on here...your pictures rock. If you want to practice with your big camera at all with my new little one when the time comes feel free :):)

Unknown said...

that boy is ridiculously cute!

Julie said...

He is seriously cute and we need a play date pronto. Do I sound like a broken record? :)