22 May 2013

Grumpy Gus













I don't know how to upload camera pictures any better than this and it is driving me CRAZY. Somebody, please. I don't have any editing software but want to make a collage or something of the like from my iPhone pictures. A plea for help, please teach me. But anyways! Arrrgh. Lets get on with this then.

top left- Jude has been a Grumpy Gus for the past couple of days and for an instant he cheered up and it was probably because he saw a plane or something. Maybe even a vulture, I can't remember. Poor kid.

top right- I think he is a Grumpy Gus because he is teething, but I'm not too sure cause heaven forbid I try to look in is mouth or brush his teeth for that matter. Good grief, brushing a toddlers teeth is going to  be the end of me. I'd say we get a successful brush in there maybe every other day and that is not for lack of trying. The rest of the time he just gnaws on the tooth brush. Sometimes I even count that as a success brush even though he only gnaws the handle and not the bristles. The things I count as a success these days never fail to surprise me. What's that, you had half a cherry tomato? YOU ATE YOUR FRUITS AND VEGETABLES FOR THE DAY! I WIN! Kids. 

bottom left- Grumpy Gus playing with the recycling. Kid loves him some cardboard. Why do we even have toys? It is really weird to see Jude being all grumpy and out of sorts because he has never been like this before. Even when his other teeth were coming in he was in much better spirits. Is he sick? I don't know. He is trying to transition to1 nap a day as well so maybe that's putting him in an extra funky funk? If the last two days has taught me anything it is that a funky Jude is a no fun Jude. 

bottom right- We have some amazing friends who invited us up to their parents lake house for the weekend and it was a dream. I took Jude out on the tube- I expected him to smile and giggle but instead he simply looked around with a really solem face and pointed at things. We also ate way too much. I need to stop doing that. 

So that's that. Just some pictures from my phone that I want to format better but don't know how. I really can't stand 30 Rock, but the only way to describe how this makes me feel is blerg.





4 woot-woots!:

Anonymous said...

I used an app on my iPhone called GridLense. It worked really well for putting pictures in nice collages. They can be any shape and size. :)

Brooke said...

I use an app called Picstitch. It's free.

Patience said...

thanks ladies! do the collages transfer well to blogger? have either of you tried it?

Unknown said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your lovely blog! I had the same problem but found google picasa. It's free and it's really easy to use to make collages and edit photos, also to upload to blogger. Hope it helps :)