04 May 2015

PSA

Hello my dear readers!! If anyone is out there anymore ;).

I want to start blogging more for my family (family updates, journaling...) and I've made the decision to make this blog private, mostly so I can put more cute pictures of Jude in his underwear and not have it keep me up at night. I mean, pedophiles are real and my kids are too precious. 

So, if you'd like to keep reading leave a comment with the email address you would like to use when checking my blog. You can also text or call me or FB me and let me know. If I don't know you and you want to keep reading just let me know you aren't a weirdo. I'll give it a couple of weeks. If you don't want to keep reading, no problem! I don't want you anyway... ha ha, jokes people. I know everyone is busy with their own lives, let alone keeping up with mine. I basically make time for The Kardashians and that's it these days... oh, and my sisters. 

Well there it is. 

xoxo  pp




6 woot-woots!:

Heather Jensen said...

me please! Eric's wife/Laura's friend... whatever gets me more status. hmaureenj@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me me! I love your blog!
lita.johnson@gmail.com

Marc said...

Me! I love seeing what you're up to! jasmynnehring@gmail.com (Oops, signed in under Marc's account...)

Dave and Rashelle said...

rashelle8@gmail.com

Betina said...

I would like to keep reading.

Good idea.

BW.

Betina said...

betina.slp@gmail.com